THAAT is an Early Learning and Childcare Company founded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We specialize in early childhood education and childcare services. It is our aim to support working females to join the workforce by providing their children a safe and nurturing environment so that they can focus on their careers.
At THAAT, We offer early childhood education from ages 3 months to 3 years old. With ‘Learn through Play,’ we want to create a positive attitude towards learning and at the same time develop children’s abilities and talents.
To be the leading provider of childhood education and development in Saudi Arabia; to empower parents, especially females, in participating in the workforce by providing their children with a safe and nurturing environment while they are at work.
1. Build on each child’s experience and knowledge.
2. Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
3. Giving opportunities to practice skills and concepts on real-life situations.
4. Increase the child’s communication, thinking, emotional and physical skills.
1. Develop stronger relationships by teaming up together to successfully raise a child.
2. Support parents to avoid risks and child abuse by non-qualified maids and nannies.
1. Employing and retaining only the best female Saudi talent.
2. Collaborating with government and private sectors to maximize service delivery.
3. Supporting the increasing growth of working mothers, by providing their children with daycare services while at work.
4. Promoting educational, environmental, social and cultural awareness within the community.